Celerity Sponsors Pittsburgh Tech Council Panel On Mobilizing Employee Performance
PITTSBURGH, PA – We are pleased to partner with The Pittsburgh Technology Council as a sponsor of their Strategic Talent Management Speaker Series: Mobilize Employee Performance: Strategies, Solutions, and Success. The roundtable discussion focuses on sharing ideas about how to leverage technology for learning solutions, communication, and employee performance. The event will take place on Thursday, June 06 at 7:00am at the Rivers Club. Discussion topics will include:
- What do mobile devices provide that we didn’t have before?
- What are your goals in terms of mobility?
- What’s the process you’re using to define and continually adapt your mobile strategy?
- Which device is right for your people’s performance challenges?
- How should the design of your performance support solutions change to adapt to mobile devices?
- How does mobility support autonomy?
- What challenges have you faced throughout this journey?
We’re looking forward to participating in this discussion guided by the esteemed panel, and are grateful to be a part of such events by The Pittsburgh Technology Council that incubate productive conversations about technology, learning, performance and people.
Celerity is a business acceleration consultancy devoted to helping companies break through key stuck points and solve critical problems. We deliver proven solutions in four main areas: technology adoption and integration, business process efficiency, strategy and alignment and talent. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Celerity operates nine regional offices with more than 600 employees and $83 million in revenue.
VP of Marketing, Celerity