We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You're a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we'd love to meet you!
Celerity's Eastern Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We're in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You'll Do
- Work across enterprise to ensure both upstream and downstream information can be leveraged, managed, and manipulated to provide business recommendations
- Work in an agile environment with both business and technology owners to ensure architecture supports long-term business objectives
- Provide in-depth analysis of existing and new Salesforce application development
- Provide architectural solutions and recommendations on new build, and technical expertise to support delivery and maintenance of Salesforce
- Provide IT teams and business personnel with technology solutions by weighing advantages of technology standards, market availability of products, risks and benefits of technology to meet business/IT needs.
- Provide technical expertise and/or engineering support for maintaining performance and reliability of Salesforce. Contribute to project technical architecture design, development, and support for Salesforce.
- Build and maintain knowledge of Salesforce or technology opportunities and assist in analysis of their use for business and/or IT clients.
- Developer with a strong record of client satisfaction. Excellent communication skills in explaining highly complex design approaches to a wide variety of audiences.
- Maintain and enhance engagement with business and IT partners.
- Maintain technical knowledge and business acumen within own discipline or function & follow existing compliance processes. Ability to multitask and work independent, as well as a team player.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, information science, math, physics or equivalent and typically 5 plus years' experience in IT or quantitative analytics functions
- Salesforce full lifecycle implementation experience utilizing Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) practices, preferably in an Agile environment
- Salesforce design, architecting and solutions experience on at least 2 related Salesforce projects
- Exceptional proficiency in Apex Classes Visualforce Migration Tool and other programs in Salesforce developer toolkit
- Superior knowledge of SOA design principles and RDBMS technologies
- Excellent understanding of Eclipse and other Integrated Development Environments
- Sound ability to integrate various business processes across different systems
- Experience using Web API integration from and to Salesforce from on premise application(s) Demonstrates strong software development capabilities coupled with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrates strong teamwork skills with self-motivation to achieve success in a rapidly evolving environment
- Excellent communications skills – able to effectively communicate highly technical information in non-technical terminology (written and verbal)
- Strong analytics knowledge/experience in the areas of maintaining, supporting, and creating Commercial grade websites
- Salesforce Certifications- Dev 401, Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant, and/or other related Salesforce certifications
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity's clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone's track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.