We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply we’d love to meet you!
Celerity’s Mid Atlantic team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
Project Manager, PMO
Overview: Responsible for the coordination and completion of assigned client and/or other company projects to meet established objectives. Projects include the execution of critical business strategies by managing the technical development and implementation of business application systems as well as multi-departmental initiatives. Leads multiple projects and oversees all team members to ensure that requirements/objectives are met. Proven technical Project Management experience with SDLC implementations necessary. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks and is familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Creates, coordinates, and/or maintains the project plan. Actively owns the plan and keeps the project timeline, tasks, dependencies, and deliverables on track to ensure coordination between the activities in the plan, and the individuals and groups performing them. Makes necessary adjustments throughout the project life cycle and communicates to the project team, sponsor, and client accordingly.
- Actively identifies risks and resolves issues so that impacts to the project’s timeline, and/or quality are mitigated and/or minimized. Escalates appropriately to the project sponsor.
- Responsible for internal and external project status communications. Conducts routine project meetings including core team, client, and executive steering committee meetings. Creates status reports per PMO governance policy.
- Leads the project team to ensure project objectives are achieved per the project plan. Makes adjustments accordingly to ensure project success.
- Manages the creation, impact analysis, and disposition of change requests so that the project’s scope of work remains intact or changes when agreed to by project sponsor and the client.
- Stays abreast of project management best practices and applies them to his/her own projects and to the improvement of the PMO team in general
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-7 years’ management experience with technology projects, preferably software development with 3rd party and client interaction
- Excellent communication skills ability to develop and lead teams independently
- 3 years’ experience with project planning and resource management
- 2 years’ experience with meeting/team facilitation
- 2 years’ experience with MS Project
- 2 years’ experience with analytical and problem solving ability
- Project Management Certification preferred
- Client management is a plus
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.