Design and test functionality for the development of new, and enhancement of existing, complex software solutions in the airline IT inventory industry. This is a great opportunity to acquire a comprehensive functional understanding, while gaining some valuable technical and industry knowledge.
- Gather and analyze business requirements submitted by Product Management
- Review change requests
- Size feasibility study, specification and testing phases
- Provide information to the Product Management as necessary for the elaboration of business cases and RFP responses
- Interface with relevant departments to identify interaction with other Amadeus packages and assure functional compatibility
- Write the functional specifications for development team
- Carry out the functional walk-through of the product with the Development and Product Management teams
- Deliver test plans and test scenarios
- Test product in order to ensure compliance of the delivered functionality and system integrity, and perform functional sign off
- Ensure production integrity by validating and prioritizing reported problems
- Interface and communicate with Product Management
- Interface with customer during functional specification, testing and initial implementation phases as necessary
- Bachelor's or Masters in Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field
- Fast learner with strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to absorb large project information quickly
- Ability to gather user requirements, translate the requirements into functional specs for the development team, and write the documentation
- Ability to test new functionalities (CR implementation validation) or fixes (PTR fix validation)
- Knowledge of the Product Development Life Cycle
Who is Celerity?
Celerity is a modern consultancy that helps businesses win and thrive in the digital economy. We bridge gaps between technology, process, and digital creativity by designing experience-driven solutions that deepen engagement with our customers. With $80m in revenue in 2015, Celerity has 500 employees in 8 regional offices.
Mindful corporate citizenship is a top priority at Celerity. Our community-building and charitable outreach initiatives reflect the same courageous and entrepreneurial principles that we leverage in our work with clients. Celerity employees support diverse organizations, including Dress for Success, American Heart Association, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Wounded Warrior, and Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Employees have the opportunity to participate in frequent corporate wellness initiatives, such as fitness challenges, interactive wellness seminars, and healthy lunch clubs. Visit our Instagram page and our community involvement page to learn more.
Celerity is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.