We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You're a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we'd love to meet you!
Celerity's Experience team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We're in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Strategy, Experience, Technology, and Operational Excellence.
What You'll Do
- Develop and implement comprehensive content strategies that reflect client business objectives and user needs across digital channels.
- Gather content requirements and document content deliverables throughout projects.
- Perform content audits, including qualitative and quantitative analysis, and content gap analyses.
- Create information architectures, taxonomies, and metadata frameworks.
- Build content object models, CMS template maps and content migration plans.
- Conduct and interpret client brainstorming sessions and workshops and content, stakeholder and user research.
- Develop messaging frameworks, editorial calendars and style guides.
- Produce written and multimedia content as needed
- Collaborate with UX and Visual Design team to discuss requirements for wireframes and designs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital consulting; client-facing experience and relationship management experience is required.
- You have experience in content management, marketing operations, or analytics.
- You understand content structure and have experience working within a CMS (Content Management System), especially Adobe AEM, Sitecore, Django CMS, or Drupal.
- You are analytical, data-driven and detail-oriented and can apply research and critical thinking to your approach.
- You are an excellent writer and communicator.
- You gain intrinsic reward from collaboration and delivering pioneering products
- Your intellectual curiosity prevails, and you desire continued professional growth
- You take a conscientious approach, bringing diligence, rigor, and a keen eye for detail
- Mentoring and teaching others what you know feels right
- You have excellent relationship building skills with a “let's make it happen” attitude
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) skills
- Experience with social media management, campaigns and communities.
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity's clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone's track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.