We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply we’d love to meet you!
Celerity’s Mid Atlantic team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- Support our client’s Digital Transformation initiatives as they take a human-centered approach to modernizing IT and migrating to a cloud environment.
- Utilize various SalesForce tools, help our client on their mission to create a better digitally integrated experience for their customers
- Design technical solutions leveraging Salesforce capabilities + extended apps and legacy systems that will deliver accelerated value towards achieving strategic business goals with clear focus on success metrics and ROI.
- Create documentation of technical design, support plan and enable best practices and governance measures.
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria for complex Agile deployments.
- Act as a change agent and champion of Salesforce to promote best practices that can transform and empower businesses using Salesforce.
- Responsible for connecting business goals and challenges and for the overall design of the application solution on Salesforce.com.
- Lead workshops with key stakeholders to understand strategic business goals, needs, processes and current use of the platform, and any other customer centric data and processes not currently on SFDC.
- Analyze and map business areas strategic goals, processes, and success metrics with Salesforce capabilities.
- Demonstrate Salesforce and extended AppExchange apps that can fit our needs. Explains complex technology concepts in in simple language.
- Design solutions with maximum usability while minimizing complex code and customization.
- Deliver detailed design proof-of-concepts, wireframes, prototypes, in PPT and sandbox, as needed
- Project manage solution scope, timelines, quality, and cost and escalates issues for resolution and to mitigate risk
- Drive communications with all key stakeholders including delivering project updates and gathering project sign offs from leads and key stakeholders and maintains alignment
- You hold a Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Ideally you have additional Salesforce certifications
- You have over 5 years of experience of developing and implementing CRM or Salesforce platform applications
- You have experience developing solutions using Apex and VisualForce
- You understand key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design
- You have excellent analytical, technology, communication, decision making and problem solving skills
- You have a proven track record of building strong relationships with your stakeholders
- You’re well-versed with the Agile methodologies and have implemented various projects using these methodologies
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.