We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile sales environment. You thrive in a collaborative and competitive sales culture, you exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and you have the desire to continuously improve and succeed… if this sounds like you, then please apply we’d love to meet you!
Celerity is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- Perform due diligence in working with vendors to evaluate IT vendor controls related to the services provided to Celerity.
- Understand services provided by the vendor and the Celerity data the vendor can access. Determine the inherent risk rating based on these factors.
- Coordinate analysis and response with internal teams including Procurement and business areas.
- Evaluate vendor controls and determine the residual risk rating.
- Provide a summary analysis to Procurement and the business areas seeking to leverage the vendor for services identified.
- Leverage existing templates and tools to assess vendors efficiently and effectively in a timely manner. Ensure RSA Archer is updated to accurately reflect vendor disposition and promote accurate reporting from the system of record.
- Document internal process and procedures related to KSP reviews as requested.
- Execute daily adhoc tasks as needed
- 3+ years of Management Consulting (BIG 4, BIG 5, etc) Experience
- 5+ years of work related compliance experience or Information Security procedures development
- Knowledge of industry accepted security frameworks such as NIST 800-53 and ISO 27001
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as collaboratively with various constituents
- Demonstrate an understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, and how they interact together
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels of an organization specifically ability to provide clear concise communication with project team and mid-level management and demonstrated ability to influence or negotiate with other functional areas
- Experience with SSAE 16 Audits and SOC 1 Type 1 and Type 2 Reports a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, plus the ability to achieve goals through influence, collaboration, and cooperation
- A self-starter with strong planning and organizational skills to set priorities and achieve goals while supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- Integrity and high standards of personal and professional conduct
- CISSP/CISA/CIPP Certified preferred
- Experience in Financial Services Industry preferred
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.