We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
Celerity's Eastern Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain and support a Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment environment
- Develop Services or Products as part of an Agile team
- Write Python scripts to test and collaborate to move code into production
- Contribute to refining the build (Jenkins), testing (JUnit, Cucumber), and deploying (Docker) services
- Deploy WF rules in Jenkins
- Work in Linux on Amazon Web Services
- Conduct user management and oversight of DNS protocols
- Work on Web and Mobile User Interfaces and REST APIs that connect to SQL (Oracle) and noSQL databases
- Measure health and performance of the environment
- Continuously learn new concepts and technologies and share with your team and the greater community
- Leverage and contribute to an evolving shared infrastructure
- Make things better every day
- You have a Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or related field OR equivalent work experience
- 2-5+ years’ experience in a CI/CD DevOps environment
- Hands on experience with Jenkins, Docker, and AWS
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Nice to have experience, but not required, includes:
- Knowledge of EC2, RDSS3
- Experience with Drupal and Acquia
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.