Demand Generation Lead
We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You're a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we'd love to meet you!
Celerity's Marketing Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We're in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
We are looking for a hands-on Demand Generation Lead to join Celerity's growing, dynamic, and collaborative Marketing team. This individual will be responsible for driving attributable revenue growth, shortening our sales cycles through effective campaign management, and creating a targeted volume of qualified leads for our funnel. This full-time position will be based in our McLean, Virginia, office and will report to our Director of Marketing.
We are seeking a person who dreams in MQLs, SQLs, and thinks strong conversion rates are exciting. You should be equally comfortable with the metrics of how demand generation is measured as well as best practices for effective B2B campaign creation and management. You should also be prepared to work closely and collaboratively with the entire Marketing team.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to the development of our strategic marketing plan and oversee the execution of all demand generation initiatives
- Identify and segment our total addressable market (TAM) in the United States
- Perform market research, maintaining an awareness of industry trends
- Fluency in the use of inbound and account-based marketing (ABM) strategies
- Gather and report on customer insights, including pain points and buying process behaviors
- Develop effective customer personas and campaigns based on demand intelligence
- In collaboration with the marketing team, industry clientpartners, and service delivery leadership, create a multi-channel, integrated campaign strategy and calendar
- Ensure effective messaging and campaigns across digital, email, print, social, and event marketing to engage prospects
- Own the entire lead generation cycle from lead generation to follow up, working with Sales to understand and measure the effectiveness of campaigns and MQLs created and be constantly refining to improve quality, traction, and process optimization
- Track full-funnel marketing metrics and provide recommendations on program and campaign investments based on conversion rates
- Drive data capture and management best practices, and provide a strategy for regular database health checks, cleansing, and augmentation
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance, and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to Sales and Marketing leadership
- Optimize Celerity.com for inbound traffic and conversion goals
- Experiment with new distribution channels and technologies to generate conversions
- Together with the Marketing team, work closely with Client Delivery leadership toensure effective messaging, timing, and execution of all campaigns
- Build strong partnerships with Sales, Client Services, and Client Delivery teams
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in B2B campaign management/demand generation; experience in generating demand in consulting services a plus
- Proven track record in creating, executing, and managing high impact, results- driven lead generation programs
- Fluency in using Salesforce and marketing automation platforms to drive lead ad generation campaigns
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Experience using Google Analytics to create reports and make strategic recommendations
- Expert-level knowledge of SEO and SEM practices
- Proven ability to work with a Sales team to achieve aggressive growth goals
- Established track record of having successfully managed a Marketing budget
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Solid project management skills and the ability to lead and drive multiple projects
- BA/BS degree in a relevant area from an accredited institution
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity's clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone's track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.