You're a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we'd love to meet you!
Celerity's Mid-Atlantic Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We're in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
The Senior Technical Recruiter will act as a Talent Acquisition advisor responsible for full-life cycle recruitment for cleared technical positions. He/she will partner will business leaders, hiring managers, HR and all other key stakeholders to build recruiting strategies and identify the best talent for Celerity. The Senior Technical Recruiter will identify and assess passive and active candidates.
What You'll Do:
- Accurately evaluating candidates based on core competencies and cultural fit
- Building effective networks and relationships to maintain a strong pipeline of talent
- Managing the flow of employee referrals and candidates
- Compiling and communicating recruiting data and metrics and ensuring compliance with hiring policies, practices, and company values
- Partnering with Hiring Managers and leadership to drive successes
- Participate in projects to transform talent acquisition
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working in either a staff augmentation or consulting services environment
- A minimum of 6 years of successful recruiting experience in information technology
- Experience building a network of functional consultants (Project managers, Business Analysts, Java Developers, Mainframe Developers, Systems Analysts, Testers etc.)
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- This position involves walking and requires the ability to handle objects
- Work requires extensive periods of sitting and working at a computer
- The employee may be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 20 pounds
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet
- Position may involve travel
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity's clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone's track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.