Then join Celerity as a Java Developer and build a rewarding career in a fast-paced, Agile work environment that offers the excitement of a start-up with the traction of an industry leader.
In this role, you will work in Boston, Massachusetts helping our client with complex projects using the latest technologies.
What You'll Do
- Interact with Technical Business Analysts, and participate to the refinement of the functional scope of the Hotel Admin Portal. Assist them in the study of the application's interaction with the Platform SOA solution and third party providers.
- Design and develop technical solutions which follow software engineering practices to ensure product quality meeting or exceeding software engineering standards and non-functional requirements (security, reliability, maintainability, scalability, usability, performance). Collaborate with the QA organization to guarantee appropriate test coverage.
- Ensure that Software delivery dates are met.
- Interact with project stakeholders (Customer, Product Management, Senior Management, Team leads, experts) in all locations. Provide regular updates to Management/Team Lead through KPIs and reports
- Actively participate to the SCRUM organization and its associated practices
- Participate to the maintenance of the Hotel Admin Portal application (both legacy and new generation applications)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science with 5-7 years of experience
- Must Have Experience with JAVA & Spring (Spring Core, Spring MVC/JAX-RS)
- Must Have Experience with AngularJS/Angular/Typescript and related (Gulp/Bower/angular-cli/Webpack)
- Less/Sass & cross-browser CSS experience
- NoSQL DBs (Couchbase)
- Managing, deploying, and monitoring web apps via PaaS
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- XML, REST/JSON and SOA patterns
- Web services integration
- Scrum backlog management tools (Jira, Rally)
- Scrum & Kanban methodologies (Scrum Master / Product owner experience is a plus)
- You are team player with collaborative mindset
- You have exposure working in an Agile environment
- You enjoy working with a multi-cultural international team
- Preferred Experience: Hospitality, shopping and booking flows
We Are Celerity
Celerity, founded in 2002, is a full-service digital integration consultancy that fuses technology, strategy, and design together to create seamless, beautiful experiences across a variety of industries including travel and hospitality, media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, and non-profit. Acquired in 2015, Celerity is a subsidiary of AUSY Group, a France-based IT consultancy. Celerity has a global network of over 6,000 employees working 16 countries, as well as a development center in Sibiu, Romania to support enterprise clients across the globe.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, your professional growth plan focuses on accelerating your career by fusing personal interests with training and mentorship. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.