Process Automation Specialist
We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You're a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we'd love to meet you!
Celerity's Mid Atlantic team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We're in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You'll Do
- Design, configure, test, deploy and maintain reusable Robotic Process Automation (RPA) scripts and frameworks designed to replicate manual administrative processes.
- Team with process consultants to prepare business processes for automation
- Select the appropriate RPA techniques and methodologies to apply to the manual business process to be automated
- Support full lifecycle implementation of the RPA project (including building prototypes, validating script performance at scale, sharing demos of work completed, and training end-users on self-service tools within the platform)
- Provide backup support for DevOps tasks such as rehydration of environments and maintenance of the infrastructure stack on AWS
- Own the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends and best practices: experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in community of practice groups, and mentor other members of the RPA community
- Understand customers' needs of the process in order to solicit desired requirements and acceptance criteria
- Effectively communicate with technical and business resources as well as upper management
- Build relationships and collaborates with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of commitments
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert of Robotic Process Automation in liaison with other technology groups
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- At least 1 year of experience in a software development, testing, and or automation role
- At least 1 year of experience in a related business role, such as risk management or process management
- At least 1 year of experience working in an Agile or Kanban process
- Basic experience of one or more scripting languages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Aptitude to learn, be inquisitive, and be technically curious
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience in configuring RPA tools like Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UIPath or WorkFusion
- At least 1 year of configuring environments within Amazon Web Services[JF1]
- Experience in direct application of Lean Six Sigma tools to analyze and improve operational processes
- Experience performing process assessments and creating process documentation
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity's clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone's track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.