We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply we’d love to meet you!
Celerity’s Mid Atlantic team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- Perform discovery and current state process analysis activities including facilitating stakeholder interviews; review existing internal documentation; document and validate current state business process models.
- Provide operational assessments and analysis by examining current value chains, their alignment with our clients’ overall strategy and future state impact.
- Re-engineer operational value chains from end-to-end.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience and business impact through using a process focused improvement approach.
- Execute end-to-end process visioning and design; identify process controls, integration points and standardization needs.
- Identify and analyze current and future state risks.
- Establish key performance indicators and control plans.
- Apply Lean and Six Sigma tools (VOC, CTQ, Value Stream Map, RACI, etc.) to complete process analysis and design.
- Identify trends to drive action toward resolution; get to root cause.
- Work with teams to evaluate and implement workflow or Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) technology tools.
- Create visual and operational management solutions.
- 7+ years of work experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Process Engineer or Analyst with 3+ years of experience in direct application of Lean Six Sigma tools to analyze and improve operational processes
- BS in a Business or Engineering related field
- Lean and/or Six Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt Certified
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision. Project Management experience is preferred.
- Prior experience using BPMN
- Ability to facilitate stakeholder discussion while appropriately and cooperatively probing the thinking of the team
- Strong analytical skillset
- Proven ability to lead a diverse group towards resolution when faced with an ambiguous situation
- Experience running meetings, facilitating group work sessions, and providing project management support
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels (Executive Sponsors to team members)
- Ability to apply basic project management skills such as creation of work breakdown structures, action item identification, assignment, and follow up
- Agile project experience, including JIRA experience preferred
- Prior consulting experience leveraging visual and operational management tools preferred
- Prior consulting experience leveraging BPM tools and techniques preferred
- Advance degree or MBA preferred
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.