We collaborate. We create. We innovate. Intrigued?
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply we’d love to meet you!
Celerity’s Mid Atlantic team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
We are looking for a driven, results-oriented Business Development Representative to join Celerity’s growing, talented, and successful Workforce Solutions team. This individual will be responsible for opening and building new account relationships with mid to large companies who are looking to augment their IT workforces with Celerity’s expert consultants. When not in the field visiting local prospects and clients, this full-time position will be based in our McLean, Virginia, office and will report to our Director of Workforce Solutions.
We are seeking a sales producer who is excited at the prospect of solving business problems for clients by leveraging our best resources our people. This person should be equally comfortable in creating and executing a cold call campaign to targeted prospects as well as meeting a client in person to move our partnership forward.
What You’ll Do
- Open and develop new business relationships with mid to large companies
- Create and execute outbound cold call campaigns targeting employers who are looking to hire top talent into their IT organizations
- Identify and generate leads through strategic sales and marketing plans
- Perform research on decision makers in IT to introduce Celerity Workforce Solutions Services and set up meetings to understand needs and determine areas of alignment
- Partner with Celerity’s Workforce Solutions recruiting team to analyze available staffing resources and determine appropriate placements based on enterprise and departmental needs
- Build and execute strategic staffing plans to meet clients’ short and long-term business needs and objectives
- Execute consistent follow-up and outreach to prospective clients both in person and by phone to build lasting, growth relationships
- Become an effective team member through ongoing training and performance feedback
- Previous experience in opening and growing new accounts. Previous experience selling staffing solutions a major plus.
- Track record of success in new client acquisition, growth, and retention
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Problem-solving and process improvement skills
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.