We collaborate. We create. We innovate.Intrigued?
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply we’d love to meet you!
Celerity’s Mid Atlantic team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
We are looking for a driven, results-oriented Inside Sales Representative to join Celerity’s growing, talented, and successful Business Development team. This full-time position will report to our Vice President, Business Development, and will work out of our McLean, VA, office.
We are seeking an energetic sales producer who is excited at the prospect of solving business problems for clients by leveraging our best resources our people. This person should be equally comfortable in creating and executing cold call campaigns to targeted prospects as well securing initial meetings with companies who are new to Celerity.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Celerity’s national sales team to grow new and existing accounts by meeting and overachieving quotas for setting meetings and identifying new opportunities
- Powerfully communicate Celerity’s differentiation in clear and compelling call campaigns that drive interest and result in qualified leads and meetings
- Follow up with and qualify prospects who have responded to marketing activities (events, webinars, proposal inquiries)
- Research contacts and accounts to inform outreach tactics and identify strategic opportunities
- Prospect and nurture leads to build relationships through consultative selling via phone, email, and social media channels
- Engage prospects in the Celerity story and uncover client challenges
- Become fluent and knowledgeable in all Celerity services to effectively and persuasively communicate the value proposition of our offerings to align with client needs
- Master solutions training as well as the development and use of call scripts for multiple products and multiple buyer personas
- Log daily activities in Salesforce, tracking interactions with prospects and clients
- Provide updates to manager on individual activity in weekly 1:1s
- 3-4 years of business development experience
- Established track record of overachieving revenue targets by opening new logo accounts as well as growing existing accounts
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Experience in consulting services a major plus
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, goal-oriented, self-motivated, and flexible
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.