Senior Business Analyst with Financial Services
We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply we’d love to meet you!
Celerity’s Mid Atlantic team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- Provide the following business analysis and deliverables using the client’s approved processes and methodologies
- Conduct business process analysis to ensure completeness of current state and definition of future state end-to-end process.
- Document existing and future state business processes in process flows as needed.
- Document process narratives.
- Document key process controls.
- Facilitate business requirements collection to ensure complete collection of requirements for the future state business processes on either Agile run project.
- Facilitation of the business requirement gathering and documentation process by conducting working sessions with Subject Matter Experts to understand current state processes and desired future state capabilities.
- Work with the client rules team to prepare rules spreadsheets.
- Provide project advisory and guidance to client stakeholders.
- Schedule meetings and prepare minutes.
- Write epics and user stories and/or business requirements documents to articulate capabilities, features and process steps.
- Attend Scrums, work with scrummaster and IT project manager to represent the business product owners, where needed
- Delivery of any required business documentation needed to support production deployment to include but not limited to process flows, updated SLA’sInsure testability and traceability in partnership with the client’s testing team through prepartaion of requirements traceability matrices, test scenarios and test cases.
- 2+ years Consulting (BIG 4, BIG 5, etc.) Experience
- 5+ years of Business Analysis/Business Systems Analysis experience
- 2+ year working in an Agile environment
- 2+ years working in Financial Services (Mortgage, Loan, Accounting etc)
- Highly organized/detail-oriented
- Superior ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels of an organization specifically ability to provide clear concise communication with project team and mid-level management and demonstrated ability to influence or negotiate with other functional areas
- Have experience working with data and reporting projects.
- Are very detail focused
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or a quantitative field
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.