Celerity is expanding its Talent Acquisition team in Boston! We are looking for an energetic and engaging professional with an interest in wearing dual hats as we grow our presence in the Boston market. This individual will be responsible for talent identification, engagement, and assessment, as well as functioning as a talent manager for existing consultants in the local market, facilitating performance management and operations support.
- 1-2+ years of successful Sourcing or full life-cycle Recruiting experience
- Proficient in fast based, metrics driven staff augmentation or consulting services environments for commercial organizations
- Execute talent sourcing tactics such as direct sourcing, database mining, networking, name generation, cold-calling, university relations, industry events, associations, online communities, external research, social media, etc.
- Experience in the use of various candidate sourcing platforms, including but not limited to job boards, LinkedIn, GitHub, StackOverflow, social networking sites, ATS, etc.
- Strong prioritization skills, attention to detail, and follow up skills
- Interest or experience in daily people operations, performance management, timecard approvals
- Demonstrated record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Sociology, or related preferred
- Polished, professional, with an optimistic and “get the job done attitude
- Conduct research and recommend best practices in talent sourcing
- Create, execute, and share recruitment sourcing strategy
- Partner with Talent Advisory teams to establish a proactive talent pipeline strategy
- Recommend and implement proactive talent sourcing programs to build a talent pipeline for key roles and hard-to-fill positions with a deep understanding of the competitive talent marketplace
- Function as local representative with client managers, meeting with managers for consultant reviews and check-in meetings on client-site
- Organize networking events, consultant lunches and happy hours, career fairs, and more
- Conduct new hire onboarding sessions and provide direction to consultants for company information, as needed
- Support new consultants in making introductions to the team and providing a strong on-boarding experience
- Meet with consultants individually monthly and escalate personnel concerns with internal teams
- Support Legal and People Care teams in the tracking and management of Visa compliance and contract extensions
- Work closely with leadership to strategize on opportunities for growth
- Partner with Marketing to incorporate Celerity branding and social media tactics into talent sourcing plans
Who is Celerity?
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.