Are you ready to take your development experience to the next level by creating game-changing solutions to transform the travel technology industry?
Then join Celerity as an Automation Engineer to build a rewarding career in a fast-paced, Agile work environment that offers the excitement of a start-up with the traction of an industry leader.
In this role, you will work closely with teams in Nice, France and work in Waltham, Massachusetts helping our client with complex projects using the latest technologies.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with development on product owners to design and develop test plans and test cases that guarantee high quality product features
- Execute manual tests, file, monitor and chase defects including application logs, screenshots, and steps to reproduce based on the automated tests failures
- Create and document test cases and test results for each software change covering all functional areas
- Identify and estimate testing tasks and work with Project leadership to plan resource assignments
- Map test coverage in ALM or another test management tool
- Work with QA teams and create automated tests to be included in regression campaigns for each software change covering all functional areas
- Automate APIs validation tests using various types of message shooting tools including SOAP/XML, REST JSON APIs and internal Edifact APIs
- Maintain automated tests and update the code when required (eg. change in the UI)
- Setup, improve and maintain the automation infrastructure and frameworks in collaboration with shared services teams allowing the execution of all types of tests
- Triage daily automated campaign results and detect origin of differences in collaboration with Product Definition, Development, Operations, and Product Management teams across the company
- Send daily automated tests reports with list of issues and defects
- 5+ years hands-on experience in software testing automation
- Strong Java development skills is required
- Strong knowledge of XML, HTML, XHTML and CSS languages
- Strong understanding and knowledge of APIs and API validation including SOAP, REST/JSON, WSDL and Swagger
- Significant experience with Selenium and API testing tools like SOAP UI for test automation is required
- Knowledge of SQL is required
- Experience with Eclipse IDE is required
- Experience with Jenkins and Maven and automation frameworks integration is needed
- Experience in performance and stress testing of complex and distributed e-Commerce and transactional systems is needed
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills, very detail oriented
- Enjoys testing complex web, enterprise, and distributed applications
- Business understanding: Knowledge of travel industry and related technologies a plus
- Thrives in a professional, team-empowered environment
Computing: SOAP, XML, REST/JSON, Swagger, Web-Services Languages: Python, Groovy, Java, SQL
Knowledge: SOAP UI, Selenium, ALM, Jira
We Are Celerity
Celerity, founded in 2002, is a full-service digital integration consultancy that fuses technology, strategy, and design together to create seamless, beautiful experiences across a variety of industries including travel and hospitality, media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, and non-profit. Acquired in 2015, Celerity is a subsidiary of AUSY Group, a France-based IT consultancy. Celerity has a global network of over 6,000 employees working 16 countries, as well as a development center in Sibiu, Romania to support enterprise clients across the globe.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, your professional growth plan focuses on accelerating your career by fusing personal interests with training and mentorship. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.