Full Stack Software Engineer – AngularJS / C++
Are you ready to take your development experience to the next level by creating game-changing solutions to transform the travel technology industry?
Then join Celerity as a Software Engineer and build a rewarding career in a fast-paced, Agile work environment that offers the excitement of a start-up with the traction of an industry leader.
In this role, you will work in Boston, Massachusetts and train in London, England helping our client with complex projects using the latest technologies.
What You'll Do
- Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain C++ software solutions
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies
- Develop Web Services
- Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation
- Model, design and implement databases as necessary
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the C++ software and ensure a level of quality in line with our guidelines
- Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product
- Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it to the requesting departments
- Support the end user in the Production phase by debugging existing software solutions in response to defect or stories issued from Product Management or Business Analyst
- Ensure a high standard of stability, scalability & performance, quality, operability, serviceability
- Monitor and promote a 'Relentless improvement' approach
- Innovation & continuous improvement of our process
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience developing software in UNIX environments
- You have used C++ and Java to build backend components
- UX design or customer focused development experience
- You have the following computing skills: Design pattern, OO design, Linux, Agile, Test Driven Development, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- You have experience using C++, Java (J2EE / Spring), UML, SQL (Oracle)
- You have knowledge of XML and/or JSON, HTTP protocol
- You are team player with collaborative mindset
- You have exposure working in an Agile environment
- You enjoy working with a multi-cultural international team
We Are Celerity
Celerity, founded in 2002, is a full-service digital integration consultancy that fuses technology, strategy, and design together to create seamless, beautiful experiences across a variety of industries including travel and hospitality, media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, and non-profit. Acquired in 2015, Celerity is a subsidiary of AUSY Group, a France-based IT consultancy. Celerity has a global network of over 6,000 employees working 16 countries, as well as a development center in Sibiu, Romania to support enterprise clients across the globe.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, your professional growth plan focuses on accelerating your career by fusing personal interests with training and mentorship. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.