We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You're a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we'd love to meet you!
Celerity's Mid Atlantic team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We're in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You'll Do
- Build features, design and implement API methods
- Improve the performance and reliability of our systems as we scale our product and organization.
- Work within a cross-functional team of engineers while partnering with product, design, QA
- Work on highly impactful consumer facing products that are used by our passionate member-base daily.
- Work closely with a team of software engineers to design, develop and support APIs
- Write clean, well-documented code for a range of products and services
- Contribute to technical architecture to enable scalable and extensible solutions
- Enforce coding standards through design, architectural, and peer reviews, test driven development, and automated workflows via CI/CD processes
- Ensure up-to-date documentation for systems, applications, and procedures
Candidates should love what they do, be flexible and communicative, and relish learning new things.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Expert level experience in architecting and coding in Python
- Strong skills in architecting enterprise level, scalable solutions
- Expert level experience working with RESTful APIs
- Strong understanding of AWS, specifically EC2, RDS, SQS, SNS, S3, Lambda
- Experience utilizing modern caching via CDN as well as ElastiCache and Redis or Memcached
- A proven track record of practical problem solving and strong communication
- Support and knowledge of agile development practices
- An understanding of mobile development languages and frameworks
- Previous coding experience with Java or .Net
- Familiarity with modern front-end technologies including React.js, React Native, Node.js and Vue.js
- Experience evaluating and improving legacy systems
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity's clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone's track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.