Celerity's Eastern Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We're in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You'll Do
- Analyze data and synthesize research findings into actionable recommendations
- Organize information and design interactions within large complex systems so people can complete tasks quickly and easily
- Develop visual representations that demonstrate information architecture, task flows, navigation models and wireframes
- Sketch layouts, scenarios, and interactions for web, desktop, and mobile applications to define functionality and user behavior
- Brainstorm and collaborate with Business Owners, Product Managers, UX Researchers, UX Designers, Developers, Content Strategists and other stakeholders to determine user needs.
- Create interactive prototypes for both internal use and testing needs
- Work closely with project managers, strategists, developers, and fellow designers to develop project roadmaps and ensure shared understanding of work
- Clearly express the rationale behind your design decisions to internal teams and clients in meetings and presentations
- Present work to client and Celerity teams in meetings and formal presentations
- Facilitate group sessions and workshops for ideation and alignment as needed
- Write project case studies and content on topics of interest to the IA/UX industry
You're a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we'd love to meet you!
- You are an Information Architect or Product Design expert with 5+ years of professional experience, and a keen understanding of working under business and technical constraints
- You are comfortable diplomatically advocating for the right solution for users
- You understand the technical possibilities and limitations of designing complex software applications
- You have experience designing interactions for enterprise software applications
- You have experience with the following concepts beyond the buzzword: responsive design; modular design; frameworks and design systems; adaptive content; user-centered design; and design thinking
- You are obsessed with solving complex problems when you find them (which is often)
- You strive to develop yourself professionally, and help your team exceed their potential
- You can lead and be led, give and take feedback effectively, and are open to learn and teach at each opportunity
- You are conscientious and diligent with an eye for detail
- You have excellent people skills and have a history of developing/maintaining positive working relationships with clients, coworkers, and users
- You have technical chops and an understanding of content strategy/taxonomy
- You have diverse platform experience
- You have at least 3 years of consulting/agency experience
- You speak at conferences and are involved in the DC/NVA area UX/design communities
How to Apply
Please send your resume, relevant work samples, highlights of your key strengths, and how you intend to make a splash to: email@example.com.
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity's clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone's track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.