We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
Celerity's Eastern Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- Partners with business product owners to understand business requirements and use cases
- Produces technical and business solutions architectures (logical and physical)
- Resolve questions during design and implementation of architecture
- Partners with the BI/Data Enterprise Architecture and business teams in developing architecture roadmaps and providing input into the broader technology strategy / roadmap. This includes application rationalization, standardization of design patterns for data ingestion and consumption, and reporting
- Partners with the BI/Data Enterprise Architecture team in developing guiding principles, and then ensure they are complied with at the project level. Ensures the architectural integrity, enterprise architectural alignment (where applicable and possible), design integrity and development process integrity of all projects. Including asset usage, tools and sources for information delivery, data retention policies
- Partners with Master Data Management for consistent engagement with business on data quality, business rules and meta data
- Evaluate tools for use case fit, perform vendor/tool comparisons and present recommendations
- Review schemas, data models and data architecture for Big Data and Teradata environments
- Prototype solutions for specific use cases
- Advise peers and business partners on fit-for-use and technical complexities
- Partner with other technical leaders for solution alignment with strategy and standards
- Partners with peer Architects and Technical Leads to develop design, coding and other technical standards and ensures adherence to the standards in the domain. This includes (but is not limited to) standardization of: current state documentation (views, level of detail, etc.); the content and level of detail of project documentation (CDD / TDD ); asset monitoring and health checks; PLT; estimation templates
- Strong communication and presentation skills – both written and oral
- Broad understanding of Data Architecture and Data Management approaches and implementation methodologies
- Must have good understanding of data warehouse methodologies including ETL testing, data integration, database testing and application performance tuning. Excellent knowledge/experience with SQL
- 10+ years of demonstrated ability utilizing data warehouse design patterns and trends such as dimensional modeling, data vault, logical data warehouse and modern data warehouse
- Demonstrated understanding of design best practices and operational requirements of data warehouse solutions such as sizing, scaling, fault tolerance, performance tuning, security etc
- Experience with data security and data quality frameworks, processes and tools
- Experience with cloud. Preferred experience with Microsoft Azure BI and Analytics Stack and related technologies
- Demonstrated success mentoring team members
- Experience with Agile management technique
- Experience with visualization and reporting technologies
- 4 year degree in IT related course of study, preferred
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.