We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
Celerity's Eastern Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- We are looking for a Lead Developer to drive innovation in our Online Product Development space. You will work closely with digital marketing experts and other technologists to discover, test, design, develop, and execute on innovative experiences for our customers
- The primary responsibilities of this position revolve around being the technical leader, mentor, and innovator for a product that you and your team own. This includes but is not limited to working closely with your own product manager, UX expert, analyst, and development team to discover, test, and deliver in an dual track agile environment
- You’ll take ownership of the entire stack of software development related to the product that your team owns from check-in to production deployment, mentor junior developers through growth opportunities, and be part of a dedicated team that finds creative ways to give our customers new and innovative experiences
- The Lead Software Developer is responsible for preserving and promoting standard development practices
- This position requires effective communication and the ability to efficiently facilitate technical discussions between developers and business partners. Associates in this position are the day-to-day primary point of contact for technical questions and excel in identifying opportunities for associate development
- Lead Software Developers are comfortable with their team’s craft and have a passion for knowledge and experience in all of the languages and technologies within the applications they oversee. Leads are involved in the entire cycle of software, from ideation, through conception, UX, code, test, delivery, and over to support
- Associates in this role are passionate in mentoring and are the teachers. This position reports to a Team Manager or Sr. Manager
- Familiar with Mobile First and Adaptive Design Patterns, Full Software Development Lifecycle Ownership
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience with Search technologies like Endeca, ElasticSearch or Solr
- Experience with React, Angular or Vue.js
- Exposure to Sitecore or other content management systems
- Ability to mentor junior developers to be the best they can be
- Creative ideas and a passion for learning and discovering
- 8+ years of application development experience required
- 4 year degree in IT related course of study required
- Proven ability to influence the technical direction of others in order to successfully meet the business objectives of medium & large projects
- Proven ability to influence priorities for both business and team, as well as to influence decision makers and win trust
- Proven ability to mentor developers in best practices, procedures, and concepts
- Proven ability to drive through obstacles and time constraints to successfully deliver a project to completion
- Proven ability to scale applications managing performance and technical debt
- Expert understanding of all the business processes implemented in the team’s applications and consistent ability to keep business objectives in focus
- The ability to understand business problem and the technical solution and be able to advocate for excellence and effect change when necessary
- Proven ability to drive efficient resolution for system outages as well as support an on-call rotation for day and nighttime incidents when necessary
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.