We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
Celerity's Eastern Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- Enjoy leveraging your business and technical expertise to drive the overall configuration architecture and technical solutions’ design for Financial Systems, to make recommendations to improve the Business Partner’s system experience and processes, and champion change to Business Partners and Management
- Are capable of training and mentoring business partners on system related issues, changes to processes, system upgrades and system implementations. Use your prior experiences to lead, mentor, and develop less experienced analysts on configuration, development, and testing best practices
- Enjoy the challenge of creating detailed solution design ensuring both innovation and alignment to current business needs and strategic vision for business models & capabilities, and end-to-end business processes, while supporting data quality
- Are comfortable serving as the team’s point person for enterprise-wide system upgrades and implementations, leading and managing a team’s analysts on all technical aspects for a project. These may include creating a comprehensive configuration design, testing strategy, and data migration & roll-out plan. Ultimately, the Sr. Analyst will be responsible for providing direction to the other Analysts and delivering on all activities for assigned financial systems projects to ensure high quality implementations
- Dedicated to a two-year project, as well as unexpected troubleshooting of complex system administration and providing third tier or higher support for financial Systems for Month-End processes, user security, and general system usage
- Understand accounting principles and SOX controls and apply a high level of quality to your work to ensure they are maintained
- You can translate Accounting business needs into functional and non-functional requirements for a technical solution, and then see it through from design to rollout to end-user change management
You have experience implementing and/or upgrading a variety of technical solutions, including:
- Best-in-breed SAAS and/or hosted-third party applications configuration and support, for large-scale enterprise-wide ERP Financial Systems, Procure-to-Pay, and Order-to-Cash systems, and/or Account Reconciliation software
- Information Management tools such as including Microsoft Excel and Access with VBA, SQL Server, Oracle SQL Developer, and Teradata
- Automation tools Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation, Foxtrot, Middleware, etc
- Reporting tools such as Microsoft Reporting Services, Power BI, Crystal, XML Publisher, Tableau, etc
- Bachelor’s degree (in IT or Accounting related course of study), preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5 + years of relevant experience in implementing, administration, design, configuration, troubleshooting, and deployment in large-scale enterprise-wide ERP Financial Systems, Procure-to-Pay, and Order-to-Cash systems, and/or Account Reconciliation software
- PeopleSoft (preferred), Coupa (preferred), Workiva (preferred), CoStar (preferred), Oracle, SAP, Siebel, NetSuite, Kenandy, Rootstock, Financial Force, MS Dynamics AX, MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics 365, Ariba, High Radius, Trintech, Blackline
- System Experience should preferably be in User Application Security, Workflow, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, and Asset Management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access (including VBA) preferred
- Proficiency in SQL query language preferred
- 2+ years of demonstrated project management ability in leading and completing projects required
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.