We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
Celerity's Eastern Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- The Senior Manager’s primary responsibility is to enhance the way associates work through technology Partnering with business area leaders in Retail, Banking, and Corporate, this person will direct and manage the strategic planning, software development, implementation, administration, and maintenance for O365 Suite as well as other advanced collaboration tools
- This leader must have a passion for enhancing another team’s productivity
- This leader will serve as the foundation for creating inertia for our digital transformation
- Strategic planning and results focus
- Clear roadmap for driving continuous value
- Identify the appropriate goals for the teams
- Prioritizing objectives and provide a holistic approach to solution recommendations that includes ROI, time to market, scalability as well as alternative recommendations
- Partner with business stakeholders, peer groups, the Technology Leadership team and key associates
- Communicate the vision to executive management while also providing guidance for the team to support the strategic direction
Team Leadership and Development:
- Attract, recruit, retain and coach a strong team of skilled and engaged associates aligned to the overall mission
- Create clear role expectations and develop associates to reach their full potential – understand their goals and needs, partner in their development, provide advice, feedback, training and advocacy
- Continue to grow one’s knowledge base and stay current with industry trends while also formulating a technology plan for each business area based on in-depth understanding of the current business needs and their future direction
- Passionate about technology
- Persuasive communicator – able to explain complex or intangible concepts to stakeholders at all levels
- Good listener – weighs input from multiple perspectives when forming opinions and recommendations
- Collaborative and team oriented work approach
- Experience gaining consensus among a large, diverse group of stakeholders
- Experience managing, training and mentoring others in IT software development and SaaS/Software Package implementation best practices
- Able to easily motivate and inspire team members, peers, stakeholders and executives
- Innovative; thinks beyond boundaries
- Analytical; solves problems at root cause and prioritizes effectively
- Continuous learner and improvement mentality; never satisfied
- Comfortable speaking to large audiences and executives
- Flexible and open-minded; proactively seeks input from others
- Entrepreneurial drive and spirit; enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Handles constructive criticism with ease; adapts easily and efficiently to change
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA degree – IT related, preferred
- 7+ years of experience in Technology with 3+ years of Productivity Suite experience (O365 preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience managing direct reports
- 3+ years of experience required leading development projects leveraging Agile practices, preferred
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.