We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
Celerity's Eastern Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- Seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to help design, launch and grow our Contact Center ecosystem based in cloud solutions
- This Engineer will evaluate business requirements and needs while scoping out thoughtful and responsive design
- This person will assist with the implementation, administer, modify and optimize the environment while adding new capabilities in response to our rapidly changing business needs
- This Engineer will work with senior leadership and users alike to define needs and advise on new solutions
- Assist in the design and support of the VoIP infrastructure for a multi-site LAN/WAN environment
- Assist in the implementation of contact center technology to include ACD routing, IVR design and configuration, audio and screen recording and workforce management applications
- Assist in developing technical diagrams and documentation for the solution
- Assist with QoS design, testing, fine-tuning and implementation
- Partner with Product Teams to resolve pain points in the release process
- Ability to gather requirements to create Call Routing and IVRs to support business processes
- System integration of Software and Hardware solutions
- Faces the business unit customer, consulting with the business leaders, gathering business requirements, and converting to technical requirements
- 5+ years of telephony engineering experience
- 2+ years of contact center experience
- Solid understanding of IT systems including system design and programming concepts
- Knowledge and experience with of Layer 2 & 3 networking technologies and best practice
- VoIP experience is a plus, with an in-depth understanding of SIP peering and trunking
- Knowledge and experience with voice call routing and dialing plan
- Knowledge and experience in Call Routing, ACD, IVR, Auto-attendant
- Proficient knowledge of PSTN, VoIP, T1/PRI, MPLS, ATM, ISDN, SIP, H.323 and MCGP and systems inter-connectivity
- Knowledge and experience with Contact Center applications a plus
- Ability to create and implement call flows and strategies
- Familiarity with SOAP requests (example payment information, customer history)
- Understanding database structure and able to translate UC/CC fields to Strategy team for reporting
- Experience with SIP UC/CC architectures and deployments
- Experience with Salesforce integration
- Familiar with API development
- Familiar with ETL
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.