Are you ready to take your development experience to the next level by creating game-changing solutions to transform the travel technology industry?
Then join Celerity as a Java Developer and build a rewarding career in a fast-paced, Agile work environment that offers the excitement of a start-up with the traction of an industry leader.
In this role, you will work in Tucson, Arizona helping our client with complex projects using the latest technologies.
- As a Java developer, you will be integrated in a world class team building highly innovative solutions for Business Travel, participating on large projects with major Airlines, Corporations and Travel Agencies
- You will be responsible for designing, developing and integrating specific functionalities in Revenue Integrity division for the corporation
- Understand requirements and investigate technical solutions
- Design and development in Java and C# for web functionalities within the financial management system
- Interact with people in different locations (US, France, UK, Germany, Bulgaria, India) within a SCRUM
- Support our customers on problems and fix issues
- 3-5 years of professional development experience
- Proven capability in JAVA, C# also desired but JAVA knowledge and mastery is a MUST
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Masters Degree in Information Systems is highly preferred
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Automation Tools and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience working in Agile team (SCRUM).
- Big interest for AI technologies (NLP, Machine learning, Deep Learning)
- Curiosity for the Travel industry.
- Knowledge on SAP Concur, TravelPort is a plus
We Are Celerity
Celerity, founded in 2002, is a full-service digital integration consultancy that fuses technology, strategy, and design together to create seamless, beautiful experiences across a variety of industries including travel and hospitality, media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, and non-profit. Acquired in 2015, Celerity is a subsidiary of AUSY Group, a France-based IT consultancy. Celerity has a global network of over 6,000 employees working 16 countries, as well as a development center in Sibiu, Romania to support enterprise clients across the globe.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, your professional growth plan focuses on accelerating your career by fusing personal interests with training and mentorship. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.