Celerity’s Mid-Atlantic Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
The People Care Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and executing upon the full People Care Employment Process work cycle and supporting the employment and benefits experience. The individual in this position will ensure operational excellence so that there is a smooth transition as People changes occur and benefits are updated. The outcomes of this key role convey a sense of confidence from our People that their employment and benefits needs are being addressed with the greatest care and attention. The People Care Generalist is a service oriented role which conveys to our People that ‘they matter’ and to our clients that their business needs are important to us. This emphasis contributes to building a Great Place to Work for our People.
What You’ll Do:
- Processing: Oversee the Employment Process work cycle which includes the processing of new hires, changes and terminations along with maintaining current documentation of all steps involved and explanations for the workflows. Coordinate with People Care Clerk and or Assistant with the responsibility for background investigations and drug screen processing and maintains current tracking list of client requirements. Review the People Care Clerk and/or Assistant’s processing work. Based on the workload, assume processing responsibility.
- HRIS UltiPro and Reporting: Support the Senior People Care Generalist with responsibility for Systems Administration of the People Care side of UltiPro. Remain knowledgeable about enhancements to entering and accessing information within UltiPro. Create and run reports as needed.
- File Administration: Coordinate the set-up and maintenance of People Care employee active and terminated files including benefits.
- Communications: Work with People Care Clerk and/or Assistant to respond to the People Care in-box in a customer-service oriented manner.
- Onboarding: Work with Senior People Care Generalist to ensure an employee-centric onboarding experience through the appropriate set-up of the UltiPro onboarding module, delivery of onboarding presentations with the People Care Clerk or Assistant, and coordination of pre-onboarding, day of and beyond with the People Care Clerk or Assistant.
- Offboarding: Work with Senior People Care Generalist to coordinate offboarding experience.
- Benefits: Work with the Senior People Care Generalist to support benefits processing and respond to employee inquiries in a confidential and timely manner.
- Payroll: Liaison with Payroll to ensure all UltiPro employment processing is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Budget: Work with VP/People Care to track master budget line items and produce monthly actual report and YTD projections. Track vendor agreements and renewals.
- People Care Team: Actively participate as a member of the People Care team by constructively voicing opinions, being respectful of each other, and pitching in to help as needed. Ability to work from home if needed during inclement weather periods.
- Special Projects: Assist with special projects.
- Minimum 3 years of professional work experience in a HR Department with proficiency and knowledge in HR processing and workflow
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal employment and compliance requirements
- Experience with full onboarding processing
- Experience with benefits administration and/or processing will be helpful, but not required
- Minimum 1 year of experience with UltiPro (Ultimate Software) will be helpful, but not a requirement
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.