We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
Celerity's Eastern Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- The associate will be responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance, and support of software solutions. This position will be responsible for ensuring that software development meets quality expectations
- Associates in this position must be experienced in advanced programming, design patterns, and databases. Associate is a proven team player and highly qualified to identify development tasks across the application stack
- The character of this position is one of hands-on development expertise and the oversight (technical or task management) of others
- This position functions as a mentorship / technical leadership role of others in larger projects, able to serve as an expert in supporting an area of the business, can lead smaller sets of associates in projects, and is able to simultaneously handle multiple projects at one time
- Deliver quality solutions to business problems as a technical leader within a product team
- Expert at effectively estimating the time it will take for themselves and others to perform tasks and are able to influence the team’s work to be completed within those timeframes
- Expert at identifying tasks and impediments, appropriately and effectively escalates through the appropriate channels
- Strong mentor to others in Salesforce best practices and design patterns
- Comfortable with providing developmental feedback to others and manager
- Expert in identifying minimal viable technical products that meet business requirements
- Strong leader of the team through support issues
- Proven ability to lead support conference calls
- Proven experience leveraging existing software, development of reusable components, and elimination of redundancy in designs
- Experience in reviewing and mentoring the successful work of others in evaluating the business objectives, developing user requirements and generating technical specifications
- Ability to engage in a critical support situation and effectively, efficiently, and quickly drive to a successful resolution
- Ensures code of self and others is compliant with security standards
- Understanding of end-to-end system design, from the top to the bottom of the stack
- Complete understanding of the system, including downstream systems, outage impacts, and limitations
- Proven ability to navigate the organization to influence decision makers and win trust
- Proven ability to influence the technical direction of others in order to successfully meet the business objectives of medium & large projects
- Strong driver of technical consensus within the team
- Proven ability to drive through obstacles and time constraints to successfully deliver a project to completion
- Proven ability to deliver solutions through building consensus in both business and technical perspectives
- Facilitates working and code review sessions leveraging multiple techniques
- 4 year degree in IT related course of study
- 8+ years of Salesforce and Force.com development experience
- 2+ years of working Agile teams
- 2+ years of Lightning platform
- Admin and Developer certifications
- Strong oral/written communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for driving strategic initiatives through large and diverse organizations. Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work within multiple work streams at one time
- Integration experience within the Salesforce space (REST, SOAP, ESB, API)
- Experience is Service Console, Omni-Channel, CRM, ERP
- Retail Systems experience
- Product team experience
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.