We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply we’d love to meet you!
Celerity’s Mid Atlantic Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- Automate and develop Encompass 360 via SDK and the next gen RESTful API
- Develop high quality code within company standards, development guidelines and best practices
- Complete project responsibilities including design, coding, testing and documentation
- Complete all assigned projects with astute understanding of cross department data integrity
- Work closely with a variety of departments to enhance Encompass environments
- Effectively manage multiple tasks in multiple environments
- Communicate in a positive and professional manner
- Exercise data integrity judgment
- Work independently
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3 years .NET experience
- 2 years Encompass 360 via SDK experience
- Understanding of Database design and SQL
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in computer science disciplines
- Applicable work experience is acceptable
- Experience in 3rd party integration with XML, XSL and other languages to and from Encompass
- Strong understanding of design principles and modular programming techniques
- Strong sense of logical operations as pertaining to business logic
- Previous experience working with automation testing tools and infrastructure preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Mortgage experience is a plus
- Encompass Administration/Developer certification preferred
How to Apply
Please send your resume, a link to your portfolio, highlights of your key strengths, and how you intend to make a splash to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.