We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You're a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we'd love to meet you!
Celerity's Mid Atlantic Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We're in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You'll Do
- Work on an enterprise wide transformational project that touches all parts of the client's business
- Help re-platform and modernize a large suite of applications in a highly Agile environment
- Work closely with Stakeholder teams to take and revise detailed and complex business and systems requirements which have been documented in the form of User Stories
- Analyze new business functions and documentation of high quality functional and technical requirements; including business narrative requirements, use cases, and process flows
- Identify critical path to ensure project deliverables are met timely
- Integrate third-party COTS products into a new/existing systems
- Define business requirements for new Loan Origination system
- Create and develop test cases for UAT testing
- Communicate effectively across all level business units and executive level management
- Identify trends to drive action toward resolution; get to root cause
- Work with automated requirements capture tools such as Requisite Pro, DOORS, JIRA, and Rally Dev
- Participate in activities to support the rollout of the new system(s) and contribute to the establishment of future policies, procedures, and standards
- 2+ years consulting experience
- 5+ years of Business Analysis/Business Systems Analysis experience
- 2+ year working in an Agile environment
- Prior experience working with Loan Origination systems (Ellie Mae Encompass preferred)
- Have prior UAT experience
- Highly organized/detail-oriented
- Superior ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels of an organization specifically ability to provide clear concise communication with project team and mid-level management and demonstrated ability to influence or negotiate with other functional areas
- Have experience working with data and reporting projects
- Detail focused
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, or quantitative field
- Prior experience working in either the primary or secondary mortgage market
How to Apply
Please send your resume, a link to your portfolio, highlights of your key strengths, and how you intend to make a splash to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity's clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone's track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.