Are you ready to take your career to the next level by creating game-changing solutions to transform the travel technology industry?
Then join Celerity as a Technical Business Analyst and build a rewarding career in a fast-paced, Agile work environment that offers the excitement of a start-up with the traction of an industry leader.
In this role, you will train in Nice, France and work in Boston, Massachusetts helping our client with complex projects using the latest technologies.
What You'll Do
- Produce software specifications (Wireframes / Technical documents / Swagger specifications) to assist Software Engineers and QA organization in their development/test activities
- Produce test scenarios, test cases & participate to the test effort (manual and automated)
- Ensure that specifications delivery dates are met, with a high standard of quality and accuracy. Interact with project stakeholders (Customer, Product Management, Senior Management, Team leads, experts) in all locations
- Actively participate to the SCRUM organization and its associated practices
- Provide regular updates to Management/Team Lead through KPIs and reports
- Participate to the maintenance of the application by analyzing issues and monitoring their resolution
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Testing, XML, and UML Modeling skills preferred
- “Understanding of the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Agile experience/knowledge preferred
- Travel industry knowledge is a plus
- Fast, thorough, and autonomous learner who also understands prioritization
- Innovative thinker
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to identify and resolve project issues quickly and effectively
- Interested in, and eager to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Ability to maintain a proactive and positive attitude in a fast paced, changing environment
- Thrives in a multi-cultural, global organization
- Good written and oral communication skills, organization, and time management skills, and are flexible and can adapt to change
We Are Celerity
Celerity, founded in 2002, is a full-service digital integration consultancy that fuses technology, strategy, and design together to create seamless, beautiful experiences across a variety of industries including travel and hospitality, media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, and non-profit. Acquired in 2015, Celerity is a subsidiary of AUSY Group, a France-based IT consultancy. Celerity has a global network of over 6,000 employees working 16 countries, as well as a development center in Sibiu, Romania to support enterprise clients across the globe.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, your professional growth plan focuses on accelerating your career by fusing personal interests with training and mentorship. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.