We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
Celerity's Mid Atlantic team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We're in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
You're a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we'd love to meet you!
This role will be a Be a part of the Agile Portfolio Management team that will implement an Enterprise Agile Portfolio Management tool; drive standards and best practices; conduct training workshops; and coach teams on portfolio management across organization.
What You'll Do
- Drive Agile Portfolio Management Tool implementation across a business unit, which includes multiple agile portfolios, program, and scrum teams.
- Provide tool training to Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Release Train Engineers, Product Management, Business and Technology Leaders, and other stakeholders as needed.
- Coach teams on how to set up and leverage Agile project management tool for inward and outward reporting.
- Support Agile Transformation Lead by creating, leveraging, and updating status reports, playbooks, and training materials to drive awareness and standardization across the Agile Portfolio Management transformation.
- Collaborate and partner with other Agile Implementation Leads and coaches to optimize support for the Agile Portfolio Management transformation and to share knowledge across the enterprise.
- Support Community Of Practice (COP) by actively engaging and contributing to best practices.
- 7+ years of BPI / Lean / Six Sigma process experience. Prior IT or delivery role (e.g., PM, release manager, developer, tester) desirable
- 3-5+ years of Agile coaching or Agile Transformation experience
- Change management experience
- Program / Portfolio management experience
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking facilitation, written and verbal skills
- Experience is leading workshops and training sessions. Including developing, updating and delivering content
- One or more Agile certifications (e.g., CSM, CSPO, CSP, PSM, PSPO). SAFe certifications (SA, SP, SPC4) preferred
- Experience with Agile Portfolio Management tool (Agilecraft) desired
- Experience with several Agile project management tools (Jira, VersionOne, Rally, etc). JIRA experience required
- Willingness to travel 50% required. McLean / Richmond location is preferred
- Has a solid understanding of, and is grounded in Agile values, principles, and practices but can adjust and navigate comfortably and effectively in an environment that is in transition and applying practices from multiple agile methodologies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with strong ability to clearly articulate and influence stakeholders.
- Passionate, responsible for his/her own work, has a strong affinity for defining deliverables, and willing to commit to deadlines
- Results-oriented, diligent and works with a sense of urgency
- Ability to influence and negotiate with key constituents
- Bachelor's degree
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity's clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone's track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.