We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
Celerity's Eastern Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- Design system solutions that meet requirements
- Work with both Salesforce and Enterprise architects to build and enhance the Salesforce Platform
- Provides proposals for solutions to deliver business outcomes
- Design and manage implementation of applications that increase automation and reduce cycle time for teams on the platform
- Recognizes areas of improvement in the development lifecycle and recommend action plans
- Creates, reviews, and develops software throughout the team’s environment and effectively communicates the rationale behind the designs
- Designs modifications to existing software, designs reusable components, and elimination of redundancy in designs throughout their team’s environment
- Drives design consensus within the team while maintaining awareness with other teams
- Develops and delivers technical training and business understanding for developers
- Drives efficient resolution for system outages as well as performance and functional shortcomings
- Engages in a critical support situations and effectively, efficiently, and quickly drives to successful resolutions
- Investigates new technologies and techniques and researching ongoing industry developments through a partnership with the Enterprise Architecture team
- Evaluates the ROI of systems development and enhancements to the IT Enterprise environment and effectively weighs the financial alternatives involved with various technical solutions and proposals
- Partners with IT Enterprise Architects to assist IT Leadership with the forecasting of technology implementation budgets
- Assists in the budget process to identify the Total Cost of Ownership
- Broad understanding of the business processes implemented across the team’s applications
- Broad understanding of all aspects of the team’s technical software requirements including security, scalability, and usability
- Able to develop long term application plans
- Able to build consensus and acceptance of improvements and changes to development patterns, standards, and processes
- Able to influence the technical direction of others in order to drive all projects to successful completion within the architectural standards and guidance
- Able to courageously drive strategic initiatives and challenge upward and across the IT enterprise when necessary
- Proven ability to effectively communicate architectural standards and best practices
- Ability to drive through obstacles and time constraints to successfully deliver a project to completion
- Demonstrated ability to compare and contrast alternative approaches to meet objectives while assessing risk both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Able to effectively estimate time required for technical efforts for projects of all sizes
- Demonstrated communication skills to include but not limited to verbal and written communication, delivering organized presentations, able to tailor message to the audience, and facilitate group discussions with diplomacy and seek diverse opinions
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills and performs well in high pressure or stressful situations
- Demonstrated ability in statistical analysis, advanced calculations, and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to effectively estimate effort, durations and enterprise impact required for large technical solutions
- Ability to evaluate long term impacts when making recommendations and decisions
- *Position may require on call rotation to support critical incidents on the platform*
- 4 year degree required (in IT related course of study)
- 8+ years of development experience, preferred
- 6+ years of database development experience, preferred
- Systems Integration – Preferred
- Microsoft SQL Server scripting and Data models, preferred
- Microsoft .NET (C# or VB.NET) preferred
- IBM Websphere MQ, preferred
- TIBCO EMS, Business Works preferred
- ANSI-C and C++, preferred
- BizTalk Server 2006 R2, preferred
- Hardware device evaluation and integration, preferred
- Store Sales / Business Operations:
- Salesforce – preferred
- Continuous integration systems:
- Gearset / Team City- preferred, but not required
- Experience with a CI system (GitHub) – required
- Transact-SQL and Data models, required
- Microsoft .NET, preferred
- Tibco ESB/BW, preferred
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.