We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You're a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we'd love to meet you!
Celerity's Mid Atlantic Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We're in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You'll Do
- Be accountable for overall design, creation and maintenance of automation framework using Appium or Detox
- Improve QA efficiency by enforcing in-sprint automation
- Build frameworks for new projects
- Analyze and synthesize requirements to create automation test plans, scope and test cases
- Hands on Experience with Mobile App manual, automation testing using JS
- Collaborate with SDET Manager, Architect & other QA Automation Engineers
- 5+ years of experience in testing with 4+ years in Mobile App preferred
- High level proficiency with mobile automation tools like detox or Appium
- Strong problem identification and solving skills
- Works well in a multi-disciplined team environment
- Strong communication skills, oral and written – able to engender trust and respect of peers and stakeholders
- Capable of multitasking on several priorities and deliver results in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Good understanding of OOP/OLOO concepts
- Experience with Debugging
- Proficient in Git, Bitbucket or Version control tool
- Experience building frameworks from scratch
- Excellent grasp of Page object Model & Design Patterns
- Proficient in automating API using Restful services
- Good SQL skills preferred
- Working knowledge of Dockers, AWS preferred
- Familiarity with BDD Framework Such as: Mocha, Jasmine, Nightwatch, Cucumber, preferred
- Familiarity with React Native preferred
- Experience working in CI/CD Environments such as Jenkins preferred
How to Apply
Please send your resume, a link to your portfolio, highlights of your key strengths, and how you intend to make a splash to: email@example.com.
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity's clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone's track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.