We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
Celerity's Eastern Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- This is a technical position responsible for the configuration, design and analysis of the Citrix application infrastructure
- Responsibilities also include the operation and support of VMware and Citrix environment that consists of 300+ XenServer, XenApp and supporting servers, and services 12,000+ end users throughout Pennsylvania
- Supported ancillary products/technologies include: server load balancing, Active Directory, Windows server administration, server virtualization, and file and print services. The selected candidate will work independently under limited supervision
- Performs advanced-level server administration, configuration, troubleshooting, and problem diagnosis for the Citrix infrastructure, including the interdependent, integrated, and ancillary products and technologies
- Performs level-2 and level-3 problem management for the Hosted Applications team; solves complex network / server / application / infrastructure level problems on an individual level; interfaces with other technical teams, as needed
- Automates the various provisioning and support functions of Citrix, Windows server operating systems, and other systems and technologies; writes, reviews and debugs application programs and scripts; reviews, diagnoses and resolves syntax and logic errors with server automation programs
- Assists with the creation of the necessary interfaces between the Citrix environment, its supported and dependent products and technologies, and other interdependent systems
- Collects, interprets and analyzes server performance data; makes recommendations for remediation. Authors technical documentation related to the Citrix environment and its supporting products and technologies
- Performs system and software patching and firmware updating; installs server hardware and operating systems
- Assists with writing scripted applications in PowerShell and Visual Basic to automate the administration and support of (IT Services) applications and services
- Participates in the team's on-call rotation, providing 24×7 support to technical teams and end users
- Associate degree in any information technology (IT) field
- Two years of IT experience that includes one year of technical experience in network operations/maintenance
- Four years of IT experience that includes one year of technical experience in network operations/maintenance
- Experience supporting a large-scale, multi-platform enterprise computing environment delivered via Citrix preferred
- Working knowledge of Citrix XenServer 7.X, XenApp 7.X, Citrix Access Gateway, and Citrix NetScaler 11.X preferred
- Experience in the administration of Windows 2016 server and Active Directory preferred
- Citrix certification preferred
- Excellent problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills required
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.