We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
Celerity's Eastern Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- Supervises and performs the processes to upgrade and patch SAN operating systems, firmware, and applications
- Troubleshoots SAN hardware, software, and operating system issues and works with operations, development staff and external vendors to successfully resolve issues
- Perform SAN switch and disk array administration to allocate storage and to manage shared storage to multiple server environments
- Perform data backup and restore activities using Veritas NetBackup system. This includes client maintenance and policy administration
- Administration of the Oracle/Solaris servers to include hardware, operating system, management applications, file systems, network connectivity, and user maintenance
- Participates in the on-call schedule when your weeks come up in the rotation to support a 24×7 operation
- Tracks trouble tickets and document system maintenance tasks using the TICKETS system
- Maintain team procedure documentation on SharePoint site or the team’s shared OneNote notebook
- Write shell scripts to automate routine and complex tasks
- Monitors systems for CPU, memory, disk usage and check logs for system errors using EM7. Recommend performance and tuning improvements
- Maintains disaster recovery documentation and solicits meaningful input from technical staff; validates submitted information and incorporates that information into disaster recovery planning documentation
- Associate’s degree in any information technology (IT) field; AND
- Two years of IT experience that includes one year of technical experience in network operations/maintenance
- An equivalent combination of education, experience, and / or training may be considered
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.