We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You're a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit; if this sounds like you, then please apply we'd love to meet you!
Celerity's Mid Atlantic team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We're in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You'll Do
- Design and build high-performing applications and infrastructure that will enable a continuous deployment and delivery pipeline
- Develop reusable, scalable, and testable automation scripts and tools for routine and repetitive tasks
- Plan and implement DevOps practices in support of fully-automated, Blue/Green deployments
- Explore and evaluate new and emerging software tools and technologies
- Advocate DevOps best practices and mentor engineers across the company and within the local community
- 3+ years experience designing and developing container-based architectures (Docker)
- 3+ years experience managing container orchestration (Docker Swarm)
- 3+ years creating Ansible playbooks
- Experience implementing and using Ansible Tower (AWX)
- Experience migrating on-site solutions to cloud based offerings, such as Amazon's AWS
- Strong familiarity with a combination of the following: VMWare, KVM, OpenStack, CloudStack, Amazon, RightScale and various Cloud abstraction layers, and understand the importance of selecting the right technology tool for the task
- At least 1 year of experience developing applications embracing Agile principlesA^
- At least 1 year of experience with a formal version control tool (Subversion, Git, TFS, or ClearCase)
- At least 2 years of experience with large-scale infrastructure designs, implementation, and support
- 3+ years of experience using cloud based hosting solutions (AWS-EC2/S3, Azure, Google Cloud)
- 3+ years of experience with large-scale software implementation (high transaction volume, high-availability concepts)
- 2+ years of experience with Linux, server automation and scripting
- 2+ years of experience with current licensing strategies around Open Source (Apache Foundation, GNU, MIT License)
- Experience with Apache Kafka preferred
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity's clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone's track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.