We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
Celerity's Eastern Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for driving operational excellence by implementing strategies for continuous integration/ continuous delivery of Product Teams on the Microsoft Azure Platform and any dependent software on the cloud
- Operate, support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management
- Drive increased efficiency across our agile product delivery teams, eliminating duplication and leveraging product and technology reuse
- Work alongside Solutions Architects to design efficient platform ecosystem to enable DevOps maturity and release pipeline autonomy
- Document and advocate adoption of our continuous delivery / continuous integration processes and tools to increase product team productivity
- Experience working as a DevOps Lead or similar role
- Experience in automating the build and configuration of IaaS based solutions on a public cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Google). Azure is preferred
- Prior experience working with: container technology such as Docker, version control systems (SVN, Github, etc.), build management and CI/CD tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.), and monitoring tools (App Dynamics, etc.)
- REST APIs, JSON, and YAML
- Strong teamwork skills, ability to learn quickly, excellent written and spoken communication
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Strong scripting experience with either Powershell or Python
- Preferred, but not required: experience with software provisioning/configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- A general understanding of networking principles and protocols such as IP subnetting, routing, DNS, etc
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining highly secure infrastructure solutions
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience or strong working knowledge of DevOps practices, tools and techniques
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience or strong working knowledge of automating the build, configuration, and maintenance of IaaS and PaaS solutions in either AWS, Azure, or Google public cloud platforms
- 8+ years of relevant IT experience in large / complex IT architecture environments
- 4-year degree in IT related course of study
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.