We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply a^ we’d love to meet you!
Celerity’s Mid Atlantic Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze and interpret web analytics, marketing campaign, and lead generation data across multiple data sources inthe digital marketing suite, including Adobe Analytics, Eloqua, and Salesforce
- Tell the story you see from the data by creating clear and concise data visualizations, reports, and dashboards
- Identify patterns and trends in data to Client insights through statistical and quantitative analysis
- Research and analyze outliers in trends to explain the why behind an outlier
- Partner with the broader team and client to develop recommendations for optimizing process, user experience, or analytics implementation
- Help shape Celerity’s digital analytics service offering by staying current on industry trends and make recommendations on how new technologies can help solve our client’s business problems
- You have 2-3 years of experience under your belt in Digital Analytics (Website, Online Advertising and/or Search Marketing) including reporting capabilities using Adobe Analytics (a.k.a. Omniture SiteCatalyst)
- You can prepare clear and concise client-ready documents, answer clarification questions, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are obsessed with solving problems (data-related or otherwise) when you find them (which is often)
- You get excited at the idea of having lots of data at your fingertips
- You strive to develop yourself professionally, and help your team exceed their potential
- You can lead and be led, give and take feedback effectively, and are open to learn and teach at each opportunity
- You are conscientious and diligent with an eye for detail
- You have excellent people skills and have a history of developing/maintaining positive working relationships with clients, coworkers, and users
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree, in the Arts and Sciences, Economics, Marketing, Computer Sciences, or quantitative field (Math, Statistics)
- You’ve worked at an agency or consulting firm previously
- You have experience with other analytics tools (Google Analytics), tag management (Google Tag Manager, Tealium), or enterprise data blending and visualization tools (Tableau)
How to Apply
Please send your resume, a link to your portfolio, highlights of your key strengths, and how you intend to make a splash to: email@example.com.
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.