We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
Celerity's Eastern Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- Work on System Change Requests to update application data. Perform analysis, coding of data scripts, testing, and production validation of data changes
- Assist with data analysis efforts for special projects, reviews, or conversion efforts relating to application data
- Work closely with developers to ensure delivered scripts match the business instructions and comply with any technical requirements
- Manage the workflow of change requests to ensure high-priority cases are implemented in a timely manner
- Extensive use SQL necessary to query and analyze system data
- Knowledge of XML and XML data extraction techniques using SQL is preferred
- Acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the application data model and methods for retrieving application data. Where available, advise requesters on how to retrieve information through standard resources without the need for ad hoc reporting
- Interact on a regular basis with industry and regulatory constituents
- Manage the full lifecycle of reports–confirm constituent requirements, determine availability of data within technical and business constraints, determine the level of effort required to fulfill the request and deliver reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Determine if ad hoc report requests are in accordance with the agreed upon work processes and forward non-conforming requests to SRR for review and authorization
- Use appropriate computer application tools to retrieve and format data, including but not limited to SQL Plus, SQL Developer, Microsoft Access and Excel
- Track all reporting activities and maintain an archive of reports provided and reporting tools developed
- Provide regular reports to management on report volume, fees, requester types, and other information related to ad hoc reports
- Review and modify existing report queries for changes following each application system release
- Analyze and troubleshoot application issues as well as provide timely, clear and complete communication to stakeholders
- Take ownership of and resolve customer application support cases
- Work as a member of a scrum team supporting delivery application features and bug fixes
- Coordinate software release deployment activities
- Develop business validation plans and perform validation of production application deployments
- Perform manual and scripted setup of test data to support customer User Testing activities
- Bachelors Degree (preferably in business or computer science) or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Oracle Databases, knowledge of Access, Excel and SQL required. Familiarity with XML desired
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.