We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
Celerity's Eastern Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for analysis, design, programming, testing and implementation for new and existing business application software, and production support for systems with medium complexity
- Qualifications include good organizational skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills, good time management skills, ability to work independently, and effectively communicate with customers
- The incumbent must be capable of working at a broad technical level in all phases of the application systems project life-cycle, and must be able to apply business knowledge and technical skills to systems development
- Position typically requires 2-5 years of programming and related experience as outlined above
- Skills and tools may include (but not limited to): ): Visual Age, C/C++, Microsoft Office, SQL, MQ Series, Unix, JAVA, JAVA Applets, JAVA Servlets, JAVA Script, UML, XML, JSP, EJB, Broadvision, Rational Rose, JBuilder, OO Concepts and Patterns, ICE Faces, SPRING, Harvest, MyEclipse, ClearCase. 2.0, EJB 3.0, AJAX, JSF 2.0, PL/SQL, JUnit, HTMLUnit, Websphere 7.0, JAVA 6, JPA, MyEclipse Blue, UML, J2EE 1.5, SQL, Oracle 11g, CA Software Change Manager, PEGA and Angular JS
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.