We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
Celerity's Eastern Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- Work with server hardware, database, network and security administrators to create and maintain a robust technical infrastructure on-prem or in the cloud
- Apply patches, hot fixes, and new releases to any of the application server software assigned
- Provide suggestions on current and future infrastructure changes based on capacity projections and performance monitoring
- Suggest standards and guidelines for application server configurations based on best practices and needs of applications development teams
- Collaborate with application development teams to develop solutions based on current and future server configurations
- Troubleshoot problems that may arise, getting to the root cause to facilitate solving the problems
- Support deployment of application software to any of the production and non-production environments
- Participate in Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery planning and testing
- Cross train in areas of the group that you are not familiar with
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience as well as one to three years of experience in an application development environment on an enterprise scale or the equivalent experience, training, and knowledge
- Applicants must also have 3three plus years of experience administering a web application server environment within a complex web application environment on an enterprise scale
- Proficient in JBoss, MuleSoft, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Proficient in scripting languages, such as Ansible, Yaml or Terraform
- Proficient in Cloud Technologies, specifically AWS
- Proficient with an application performance monitoring tool (i.e. VEEAM, CA APM, etc)
- Proficient with one of the following virtualized platforms: Linux or AIX pertaining to application server software
- Experience with WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere MQ or IBM Integration Bus
- Experience with JAVA/J2EE
- Knowledge of DB2 and SQL concepts
- Knowledge of Java Messaging Service (JMS), Message Driven Beans (MDB) and Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)
- Provide 24/7 support as needed
- Performs work required for this position in an office environment
- Remain sedentary for significant periods of time
- Must be able to use a personal computer
- Must be able to perform basic math skills
- Ability to obtain highly developed problem-solving skills and the ability to focus attention on details
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking, and organizational skills
- Ability to work accurately, efficiently and concentrate for long periods of time in a detailed environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to promote and support a consistent, professional, customer focus
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.