We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
Celerity's Eastern Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- Seeking a Business Analyst to support the Medicare Part A claims system
- The Business Analyst will provide applications development and maintenance support to the Fiscal Intermediary Standard System (FISS), the system utilized to process Medicare Part A claims
- This position requires a motivated individual with healthcare and Medicare claims processing experience. FISS knowledge is required
- Experience in Systems Development Methodology knowledge/experience (i.e. SLC, GSMS, CMMI) Demonstrated ability to create requirements document and test plans
- Proficient at MSOffice (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Skilled in TSO/ISPF; Mainframe applications
- Strong written and verbal communication at a level appropriate for customer and CMS interaction/visibility Established knowledge in FISS Shared System or other Medicare claims processing systems
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.