We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply we’d love to meet you!
Celerity’s Mid Atlantic Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
Our client’s operations group has embarked on an initiative to build out an operations command center with the purpose of centralizing customer interaction management across the organization. This command center has launched with a pilot using the Appian platform to automate a key customer interaction process, providing some example dashboards to provide visualization to the process. This successful pilot has provided interest to build out the command center to include more key customer business transactions.
- Experience working in a Lean/Agile environment with focus on Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Ensure that the requirements of the application are thoroughly and completely represented with experience in writing agile user stories
- Experience in designing and building digital products with strong systems thinking, and ability to articulate the big picture
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and to perform under pressure within tight deadlines
- Advanced business analysis skills with expertise in documenting process flows and business process re-engineering
- Demonstrate strong competency and comfort working with and analyzing large sets of data utilizing various tools like Excel, SQL and Tableau
- Perform analyses and understand key drivers of performance (e.g. volumes, timelines, and anomalies).
- Stellar communication and presentation skills with ability to present to senior leadership and collaborate
- Ability to frame problems and develop stories utilizing structured problem solving and communication methods, e.g., A3 Problem Solving and SCQA ( e.g., Minto Pyramid Principle)
How to Apply
Please send your resume, a link to your portfolio, highlights of your key strengths, and how you intend to make a splash to: email@example.com.
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.