We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
Celerity's Eastern Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- Define, Design, and lead the project planning and execution to migrate to Microsoft O365
- Create statements of work for internal and external parties as needed
- Manage project plans, schedules, and milestones for successful, on-time, on-budget completion
- Providing reporting as necessary against baseline schedule, and conducting post-project lessons learned meetings
- Maintaining and reporting on Risk, Actions, Issues and Decision (RAID Log) for projects
- Create and manage all project artifacts including C level content
- Coordinate all communications between business and IT divisions
- Providing feedback to technical team leads on the performance of project teams
- Manage RISK mitigation plans
- Tracking and ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, and monitoring deliverables and receivables for project
- Leading change management (Control programs to ensure smooth integration)
- Deliver and coach PHEAA organization on virtual tools that are required for velocity teams to collaborate efficiently
- Identify and manage training needs for all levels within PHEAA
- Other projects as assigned
- 5+ years of infrastructure project management experience within the IT project field
- Recent project management experience within the Microsoft stack (Exchange, O365, Access and Identity, Azure, SharePoint, etc.)
- BA/BS degree
- PMP certification
- SAFe Agile certification a plus
- Demonstrated experience in using MS Project / Project Online
- Ability to apply proven project management methodologies and practices, including IT Implementation (e.g. CMM and CMMI), IT Service delivery and Support (e.g. ITIL Foundation), or Project Management fundamentals in a SAFe agile framework
- Demonstrated understanding of the PMO as a strategic asset, a basis for continuous improvement and the role of driving organizational maturity in an evolving environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to drive discussion and positive outcome
- Attention to detail in both administrative and project/program activities
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.