We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
Celerity's Eastern Region Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
- Effectively translate business strategy into practical organizational change, communication, and training strategies
- Effectively manage relationships within the matrixed organization
- Resolve and coordinate complex issues associated with driving change within IT
- Proactively advocate for and work to ensure adequate organizational change funding and resources for CORP IT programs and projects
- Serve as a conduit of the OCMO to cascade important messaging and ensure awareness and readiness for change
- Support governance activities within the CORP IT as well as across the organization
- Operate as an IFAM and SME for the CORP IT
- Build strong relationships with IT leaders to become a trusted advisor to Corp IT leadership team, providing strategic change and communication support with the goal of helping the IT organization achieve its strategic objectives and meet their complex communication needs; enterprise-wide impacts and scope. Assist in identifying opportunities for synergies across OCM initiatives within the CORP IT as well as across all of IT
- Oversee the progress of OCM programs and projects and report to CORP IT Leadership
- Mitigate program and projects issues and risks as needed
- Participate as an OCM IFAM to share portfolio status and gain insight into other IT functional area programs and projects
- Facilitate OCM resource staffing based on demand requests
- Partner with OCM practitioners with CORP IT to ensure alignment to OCM methodology, process, standards and tools
- Serve as strategic communications support to CORP IT leaders and change advisor
- Drive proactive change and communications to support culture and other major enterprise programs that cross business units and functions to deliver results
- Work with Operational Change and Transformational Change team to design change program activities for the CORP IT organization
- Lead Change Assessment Consultations in concert with the OCMO Operational Change lead as appropriate within the CORP IT to identifying recommended OCM effort
- Summarize change needs via Change Assessment Memo, finalizing change activities and OCM project resource needs
- Compile synthesized view of high-level findings from the Change Assessment discussions for the project team and leadership and provide change overview
- Support staffing efforts to align change, communications, and training resources to programs and projects
- Design and develop visually appealing graphic content to achieve change and communication strategies and objectives
- Develop change and communications strategies that inform, engage, and persuade employees and support overall organizational change initiatives
- Execute change and communication strategy for organizational changes and specific CORP IT function events (i.e., All-Hands and roadshow meetings, organizational announcements)
- Stay current with communications methods and technologies and recommend use as appropriate
- Coordinate, facilitate CORP IT leadership meetings and events
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Change Management, Communications/Marketing, or related discipline. (Master’s Degree preferred)
- 10+ years’ experience in Organizational Change Management and/or Communication field
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts. Able to simplify the complex, making it easy for people to understand the changes, what they need to do, and how to succeed
- Experience/knowledge of Organizational Change Management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, able to express messages in different ways to facilitate a better understanding
- Able to plan, develop and deliver creative, visually impactful, consistent messages in a systematic, ongoing manner, involving the right people at the right time
- Instructional design skills, able to execute training needs analysis, develop curriculum maps, design and develop training materials, and execute training programs
- Experience influencing and shaping leadership decision making, ensuring leaders are committed to goals, aligned with program plans, and mobilized to provide active and visible sponsorship
- Excellent active listening skills, adapts communications style as needed to best suit the audience and situation. Agile, with a learning mindset
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast, complex, and changing environment
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.