From Amazon to Facebook, today’s most ubiquitous digital brands got that way via personalization. Done correctly, consumers love it. In fact, the extent to which you personalize your customer experiences will determine the extent to which your customers trust, relate to, and engage with your brand as we move into the 2020s.
So how can you leverage it in your organization? Download Data at the Edge, Volume III: Enriched Personalization to find out. In the time it takes to drink a cup of coffee, you can:
- Discover the two types of personalization and how to build a data strategy around them
- Dive into the concept of building personas and see where many companies get it wrong
- Learn how to take a purposeful path toward personalization
- Uncover four major roadblocks to developing a personalization strategy
- See how data at the edge makes enriched personalization possible
Download Data at the Edge, Volume III: Enriched Personalization and start building upon your personalization efforts to cement the loyalty of your customers today!
“Companies that implement some level of personalization frequently see quantifiable increases in customer retention, new customer acquisition, and brand loyalty.”
—Excerpt from Data at the Edge, Volume III