Exceptional client experiences are created by integrated internal operations.
Market pressures require constant organizational change to stay relevant to customers, improve efficiency, and remain compliant with regulations. Leading, digitally integrated companies proactively align their internal operations with the customer value chain so that the entire organization can adapt to new technology and market opportunities without being hindered by internal friction and processes.
Conduct Business Process Modeling to understand your current state value streams and redesign processes to optimize your customer and employee experiences.
- Design or re-engineer end-to-end processes to optimize business objectives and customer value
- Capture business, technical, and data requirements to prepare processes for automation and digital integration
- Automate repeatable processes and process components through Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and workflow tools to improve productivity and quality while reducing costs
Program + Project Delivery
Maximize the business value of your technology investments with major improvements in decision making, project speed to market, cost, and performance.
- Prioritize hundreds of projects, mitigate risks, and deliver projects on time and on budget
- Better align investments with business priorities, and drive consistency and repeatability across programs and projects
- Succeed with Agile adoption through coaching and training
Risk Mitigation + Compliance
Protect critical IT and information assets at financial institutions and other highly-regulated businesses.
- Design and implement enterprise data privacy programs, data protection standards (i.e., PCI DSS, HIPAA), records management security, and assist with Data Loss Prevention technology selection and adoption
- Develop IT risk management and governance programs, including policies and procedures, program charters, IT risk assessments, risk metrics and reporting, and IT risk awareness training
- Improve cross-functional audit and regulatory exam readiness through control frameworks and IT controls testing, IT compliance training, and awareness programs
Establish comprehensive operational and cultural change programs to position your business for long-term success.
- Align your internal organization to successfully adopt technology and processes that serve your customer experience
- Promote change agents throughout the organization so that your investments are culturally adopted
- Integrate your technology, processes, KPIs, and cultural norms to align work with desired outcomes
Align your organization through IT and business process architectures that serve as the blueprint of company-wide change.
- Evaluate service-oriented architecture (SOA), microservices, and business process architectures
- Make strategic decisions around integrated infrastructure and application architectures
- Adjust policies and projects to achieve business outcomes
Download Our Checklist
The 12 Keys to a Successful Transition
From a small process update to a large-scale system implementation, change management is a critical competent to any successful initiative. This change management checklist will guide you through what matters at each stage of the process.
Hear From Our Clients
“Celerity’s Process Optimization team helped us jump start a new line of business. The team was highly talented and extremely effective in partnering with our people to drive business objectives. With Celerity’s assistance, we were able to build efficient processes for a vital new venture and growing business segment.”
- Senior Director
Leading National Bank