Integrated Technology, delivered with agility, is a competitive advantage.
Technology must be properly aligned, connected, and managed to support business outcomes. Attaining a competitive edge requires mastery of emerging technologies, development, data, and testing. We provide proven tools and mastery of ROI-maximizing agile development methodologies to help deploy business-enabling technology capabilities quickly and efficiently.
Understand how emerging technologies may be leveraged to deliver smarter business results with greater efficiency. Drive strategic investments in new technology.
- Evaluate emerging technologies through assessments and strategic advisory sessions
- Understand how Artificial Intelligence will impact your industry and business model
- Develop an IoT strategy using best practices from our IoT Innovation Lab
Couple disciplined Agile methodologies with quality technical development across a range of systems and technology stacks.
- Build the right product, faster, and mitigate risk through Agile methodologies
- Develop digital products and experiences like mobile applications and content management systems
- Leverage Celerity's expertise across native and single code-base apps, Java, .NET, Episerver, Sitecore, and open source platforms like Python and Django
Data Strategy + Management
Assess your current data landscape and establish a roadmap toward meaningful transparency and data-driven insights.
- Modernize your data strategy and management with a cloud migration
- Establish a master data management (MDM) or new data exchanges
- Create data visualization dashboards that pull and display data from across the enterprise
- Gain actionable insights with intelligent data processing and trend analysis
DevOps is the operational complement to Agile that blends development and operations to allows teams to focus on delivering value.
- Reduce the human handoffs between development and operations to accelerate release cycles and reduce risks
- Establish and automate processes that maximize delivery and quality
- Implement CI/CD, test automation, and containerization
Read Our Blog
Why Your Team Should Use Storypoint Relative Estimation
Estimating software development projects is challenging work. Traditional approaches involve a lengthy, detailed requirements gathering effort, resulting in complex documentation and a project plan with estimated hours and dollars.
Agile development offers a different, and better, approach.
Hear From Our Clients
“The application Celerity delivered will improve the quality of data we collect and help us enhance our credit risk management while driving operational efficiencies and lower costs for our lenders. Thank you for your hard work.”
National Mortgage Finance Company